Donated the most this month
ATTENTION! IF YOU BEGIN THE GAME PROCESS ON OUR SERVER AND/OR SUBMIT YOUR DATA ON THIS WEB RESOURCE, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
In the event that you (the User), in accordance with the laws of your state, is prohibited from receiving online gaming services or there are other legislative restrictions, incl. age, or if this online game, according to the current norms of your local legislation, is gambling and, as a result, is prohibited on the territory of your state, you are not entitled to use the Game or certain services in the Game, and undertake to immediately stop using the Game or such services in the Game.
This User Agreement (hereinafter the "Agreement") governs the relationship between the copyright holder of the MineArtis minecraft server, hereinafter referred to as the "Operator", and the User (hereinafter referred to as the "User").
The user using the services of the Game agrees with all the terms of this Agreement. The Game Rules are an integral part of the Agreement, compliance with the Game Rules and instructions from representatives of the Game Administration, which do not contradict this Agreement or the Game Rules, is mandatory for the Player.
Terms used in this Agreement:
1) Portal hardware and software complex, minecraft server located on the Operator's Resources, which includes Games and Game resources. The operation and maintenance of the Portal, as well as the provision of access to the Portal to Users, is carried out exclusively by the Operator. Participation of Users in the Games occurs in an interactive (online) mode, through the IP Games (play.survivaladventures.net) and / or obtaining information from the website https://survivaladventures.net... and / or its subdomains and the User's connection via the Internet to the Operator's Resources. The Operator has exclusive rights to use the Portal.
2) Games - computer programs. The program algorithm is a formalized description (model) of a conflict situation that includes clearly defined rules for the actions of participants (players) who win over opponents as a result of adopting a particular strategy. Games are hosted on the Resources of the Operator. Participation of Users in the Games takes place in an interactive (online) mode.
3) Internet site - an Internet site located at https://survivaladventures.net... and its subdomains, which provides the User with access to resources Operator. The operator places information that is mandatory for Users on the Internet site.
4) Game resources - all services located on the IP Games access (mc.survivaladventures.net).
5) Resources of the Operator - servers, Internet access channels, domain names and other software and hardware owned or leased by the Operator.
6) Operator - the copyright holder of the MineArtis minecraft server represented by ENTRYRISE S.R.L (EUID ROONRC. J33/46/2021, CUI 43541700), operates, maintains, administers the Portal. The Operator, on the terms of the Agreement, provides the User with access to the Portal, Services, Additional Paid Services. The operator is a Party to the User Agreement.
7) User - an individual who participates in the Games and / or visits the Internet site and / or uses information obtained from the Internet site in any other way and / or is the final recipient of the Services, Additional Paid Services. The User is a Party to the User Agreement.
8) Administration of the Game - representatives of the Operator, persons ensuring the functioning of the Game. The list of Game Administrators is provided and changed by the Operator.
9) Services - the Operator provides the User with access to the Portal, the use of the Portal, to participate in the Games, the use of opportunities and services under the conditions specified in this Agreement. The Operator's Services also include ensuring the gaming process. Services, with the exception of Additional Paid Services, are provided by the Operator to the User free of charge. Services can be provided by the Operator to the User only within the Game, that is, during the User's use of the Portal.
10) Additional Paid Services - providing the User with additional, special features of the Portal for a fee, on the terms determined by this Agreement. Additional Paid Services are not a necessary condition for the User to use the Portal, or for the User to receive the Services, and are provided to the User to receive additional Portal capabilities that go beyond the Services. Additional Paid Services are provided at the request and request of the User. Additional Paid Services can be provided by the Operator to the User only within the Portal.
11) Game currency ("tokens") - one of the numerical characteristics of the Portal,very playful character. The game currency on the Portal has no real representation or equivalent. The Operator does not exchange game values received by the User of the Services and / or Additional Paid Services of the Operator, as well as game currencies for cash, electronic or non-cash money.
12) User Agreement - the text of this Agreement between the User and the Operator, containing all the necessary and essential terms of the agreement. The User Agreement defines the relationship between the User and the Operator on the User's use of the Portal, the possibilities and conditions for the User to receive the Services, Additional Paid Services, restrictions, conditions for the suspension and termination of the provision of Services and Additional Paid Services by the Operator, the responsibility of the Parties, and other relations of the Parties related to the use of the Portal. Compliance with the terms of the User Agreement is a prerequisite for the User to use the minecraft server, as well as for the User to receive the Services and Additional Paid Services.
13) Game Rules - an appendix to the User Agreement governing the rules for the User's participation and behavior in the Game, a list of restrictions that the User must adhere to in the Game, as well as the User's responsibility for non-compliance with such rules and non-compliance with the restrictions, the Operator's right to apply to the User defined by this Agreement measures and conditions for the application of such measures. Compliance with the Game Rules is a prerequisite for the User to participate in the Game, as well as for the User to receive the Services and Additional Paid Services. The Game Rules can be changed by the Operator at any time without prior notice to the User. The Operator notifies the User of such changes by posting information on the Game's website. The User's continued participation in the Game after changing the Game Rules is his consent to such changes.
1. Subject of the Agreement
1.1. The Operator offers an unlimited number of persons access to the Portal (minecraft server), the Operator's Services, as well as Additional Paid Services of the Operator, under the terms of this Agreement.
1.2. An individual who wants to access the Portal, from the moment of acceptance (acceptance) of this Agreement, is a User and has the rights, performs the duties provided for in this Agreement.
1.3. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the User agrees with all of its terms. The User's consent to the provisions of this Agreement is a prerequisite for starting to use the Portal.
1.4. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the User confirms that he is legally capable, capable, has reached the age of majority (18 years) or has agreed on the use of the Game with his legal representatives (parents, guardians, etc.) and has the right to enter into this Agreement.
1.5. Language of communication when using the portal: English.
2. Obligations of the Operator
2.1. On the conditions set forth in this Agreement, provide the User with the opportunity to receive the Operator's Services within the Portal, and receive Additional Paid Services within the Portal.
2.2. Notify the User by publishing information on the website about changes in the terms of this Agreement.
3. Operator's rights
3.1. The Operator has the right at any time, unilaterally, to limit, expand, change or terminate the provision of Services, Additional Paid Services, without prior notice to the User.
3.3. The Operator has the right at any time to change, supplement, modify the Portal, any of its parts, without any prior notice to the User.
3.4. The Operator has the right at any time to change, delete any information posted by the User on the Resources of the Operator, including statements, announcements of the User.
3.5. All information (personal data, photos, email addresses, etc.) posted by the User on the Portal belongs to the Operator. The operator has the right to delete any information posted by the User without giving any reason.
3.6. The Operator has the right at any time to suspend, restrict and / or terminate the provision of Services, Additional Paid Services to the User under the terms of this Agreement, including if the User does not comply with the terms of this Agreement.
3.7. To collect statistical data and identify Users, the Operator can track and save information about the IP addresses of the User's access to the Portal, use technical information files (cookies) placed on the User's personal computer.
3.8. The Operator has the right to send Users messages of an informational or technical nature related to the Portal, Services and Additional Paid Services.
3.9. Operator has the right to make comments to the Users, warn, notify, inform them about the non-compliance by the Users with the terms of this Agreement. The Operator's instructions are binding on the User.3.10. The Operator has the right to take measures provided by law to protect their own intellectual rights in relation to the Portal.3.11. The Operator has the right, in the event of suspension, restriction, termination of the provision of Additional Paid Services and / or Services to the User, to resume the Services and / or Additional Paid Services provided to the User.
3.12. The Operator has the right to encourage any of the available methods of any User at its discretion, including increasing the amount of game currency.
3.13. The Operator has the right to transfer part of its powers to control the activities of Users to another User, provided that he agrees to assume these powers. Such User is hereinafter referred to as the Moderator. The Moderators are subject to all provisions of this Agreement with the exception of clause 5.5.
3.14. Inaction on the part of the Operator, in case of violation by the User or other users of the provisions of the Agreement, does not deprive the Operator of the right to take appropriate actions in defense of their interests later, and also does not mean the Operator's refusal of his rights in the event of subsequent similar or similar violations by the User.
4. Limitations of the Operator's liability
4.1. The User uses the Resources of the Operator, the Portal at his own peril and risk. The use of the Portal, the provision of Services, Additional Paid Services is carried out "as is".
4.2. The Operator is not responsible for any damage that may be caused to the User's computer and / or User's data as a result of using the Portal.
4.3. The Operator is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses incurred due to: use or inability to use the Portal; unauthorized access to the communications of the User; statements or behavior of any third party on the Portal.
4.4. The Operator is not responsible for possible illegal actions of the User.
4.5. The Operator is not responsible for the statements of the User, produced or published on the Resources of the Operator. The Operator is not responsible for the User's behavior on the Operator's Resources, disrespectful attitude towards other Users of the Portal.
4.6. The Operator is not responsible for the loss by the User of the ability to access his game account - the User's account on the Portal (loss of login, password, other information necessary to identify the User on the Portal).
4.7. The Operator is not responsible for incomplete, inaccurate, incorrect indication by the User of his data when creating a User account on the Portal.
4.8. The Operator is not responsible for the loss by the User of game values obtained in the course of the Game or as a result of the provision by the Operator of the Services, Additional Paid Services
4.9. The Operator is not responsible for the User's ability to access the Internet, for the quality of services of Internet providers with whom the Users have concluded agreements on the provision of Internet access services.
4.10. The Operator does not exchange game values received by the User of the Services and / or Additional Paid Services of the Operator, as well as game currencies for cash, electronic or non-cash money.
4.11. The Operator does not exchange some game valuesreceived by the User of the Services and / or Additional Paid Services of the Operator for other game values.
4.12. The Operator does not bear the costs associated with the User's payment for the Additional Paid Services of the Operator, and does not reimburse the User for such costs.
4.13. The Operator does not guarantee that the Portal will meet the User's requirements.
4.14. The Operator does not guarantee that the use of the Portal, access to the Operator's Resources, as well as the Services and Additional Paid Services will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors.
4.15. The Operator does not guarantee that the results that can be obtained using the Portal, Services, Additional Paid Services will be error-free.
4.16. The Operator does not guarantee that the quality of any Service, Additional Paid Service or information obtained using the Portal will meet the User's expectations.
4.17. The Operator is not obliged to provide the User with any evidence, documents, etc., indicating a violation by the User of the terms of the Agreement, as a result of which the User was denied the provision of Services, Additional Paid Services, or the scope of such User's services was reduced and / or limited.
5. Rights and Obligations of the User.
5.1. The User has the right to use the Portal exclusively for non-commercial, personal purposes in accordance with the terms of this Agreement decisions.
5.2. The User has the right to participate in contests, promotions held by the Operator and related to the Portal, in the manner prescribed by the terms of such contests, promotions.
5.3. The user has the right to contact the Operator via e-mail at contact survivaladventures.net. The Operator enters into correspondence with the User at its own discretion.
5.4. The User undertakes to respectfully and correctly treat other Users of the Portal. The User undertakes not to use profanity, not to threaten violence and physical harm outside the Portal; not distribute in any way materials that promote or express rejection or hatred of any religion, culture, race, nation, people, language, politics, ideology or social movement; not advertise porn sites, drugs and resources containing such information; as well as commit other actions that violate the current legislation of Romania.
5.5. The User has no right to restrict the access of other Users to the Portal or prevent other Users from using the Portal.
5.6. The user has no right to use bugs (software errors) and is obliged to immediately report them to the Operator; to interfere with the program code, unauthorized access to the computer system, to obtain, without the proper permission of the Operator, access to the database of the Portal Users or Portal materials. The User undertakes not to use malicious and other third-party programs and equipment that can harm the Portal or its Users. The user also understands that if he is caught in a fraud aimed at both trying to harm the Portal and trying to improve the gaming characteristics in a non-game way, he will be subject to penalties up to blocking or deleting an account or sending a message on this fact. to the law enforcement agencies of Romania.
5.7. The User agrees that in case of violation of his duties, the Operator has the right at any time to apply sanctions against him, expressed in the prohibition of the User to use the Portal, or to use other methods of influence on it: warning, temporary blocking of the use of the Portal or its individual functions, a claim for compensation losses and other actions.
5.8. The User has no right to advertise anything in the Game without the written consent of the Operator. In particular, any messages sent by the User containing links to other sites on the Internet are considered unauthorized advertising, unless the User has received written permission from the Operator to conduct such an advertising campaign.
5.9. The User undertakes not to carry out anti-advertising of the Portal, both on the Portal itself and outside it.
5.10. The User undertakes not to litter the information space of the Portal (chats, forums, private messages, etc.) with flooding and spam (repeating text that does not carry a semantic load and / or meaningless text).
5.11. The user is obliged to comply with the terms of this Agreement without any restrictions.
5.12. The user is obliged to indicate reliable information at the time of registration on the Operator's Resources.
5.13. The User is obliged not to violate the intellectual property rights of the Operator in relation to the Portal and / or any component of the Operator's Resources, in particular, the User has no right to copy, broadcast, send, publish and otherwise distribute and reproduce materials (text, graphic, audio-video ) located on the Resources of the Operator, without the written consent of the Operator.
5.14. The User is obliged to independently take appropriate measures to ensure the security of his accounts on the Portal and prevent unauthorized use of these accounts by third parties.
5.15. The User is obliged to follow the instructions of the Operator (or Moderator), in particular, if such instructions are made by the Operator to the User, or a group of Users on the Portal. If the user does not follow such instructions of the Operator (or Moderator), the Operator (or Moderator) has the right to suspend, limit, terminate the provision of Services and / or Additional Paid Services to such User. The user has no right to discuss, criticize, express indignation at such instructions on the Portal.
5.16. The user is obliged, at the request of the Operator, to provide his personal data, including Surname, First name, or other data requested by the Operator, if this does not contradict the legislation of Romania.
5.17. The user guarantees that he has all the necessary powers to conclude this Agreement. If the User has not reached the age of majority, visiting and using the Portal is possible only with the consent and under the responsibility of the parents or persons in custody of the minor.
5.18. The user understands which is responsible for all information and materials posted by him on the site. Information and materials provided by the User must not violate applicable law, including the law on copyright and related rights. In the event that the materials (information) provided by the User contradict the current legislation, the entire responsibility for the violation lies entirely with the User. The administration and the creators of the site do not bear any responsibility for the information and materials provided by the Users.
5.19. The user has the right to register no more than three accounts.
5.20. Disrespectful remarks about the Operator, the products it produces, and the people working in it (including the Administrators and Moderators of the game and its official group / conversations) are not allowed. The User is prohibited from disseminating information that does not correspond to reality (rumors, slander) about the game service of the Game, the Operator (including the Administrators and Moderators of the forum and the game). It is forbidden to publish and send messages provoking and / or containing a call for violation of the existing Rules by other users of the project.
5.21. It is forbidden to use direct or indirect advertising of other online projects, including games, as well as demonstrative calls / invitations / leaving somewhere, including other online games.
5.22. The user undertakes to comply with the following rules regarding the stay on the server:
1. It is forbidden to sell / exchange anything for real money / resources, items, etc. from other games, including resources / privileges / accounts, etc. from other Minecraft servers / projects not related to the MineArtis project. Punishment: blocking the account for 7 days.
2. It is forbidden to use / store cheats / prohibited modifications, etc. Punishment: account blocking for 7 days.
3. It is forbidden to cause damage to the server in any way.
4. It is forbidden to interfere with the gameplay of other players.
5. It is forbidden to use macros / regedits / autoclickers and other additional software that affects the gameplay.
6. Autopharmacy is prohibited. Punishment: account blocking for 3 days.
7. It is forbidden to provoke someone to break the rules. Punishment: account blocking for 2 days.
8. It is forbidden to bypass account blocking / chat blocking.
9. It is forbidden to interfere with checks from Moderation.
10. Any kind of boost is prohibited.
5.23. The user undertakes to comply with the following rules regarding behavior in the game chat and private messages on the server:
1. It is forbidden to insult / humiliate players in any form on any grounds.
2. Political campaigning is prohibited.
3. It is forbidden to insult / humiliate relatives of players and other third parties. Punishment: blocking the chat for 12 hours
4. Prohibited PR / discussion of any resource not related to MineArtis.
5. YouTubers can advertise their stream if it is currently running on the MineArtis game server.
6. YouTubers can advertise their video if it is filmed on the MineArtis game server.
7. It is forbidden to write words entirely in upper case (CAPS LOCK). Punishment: blocking the chat for 30 minutes (from 3 words, more than 50% caps).
8. It is forbidden to insult the administration / moderation.
9. It is forbidden to impersonate the project team in any form.
10. It is forbidden to raise sexually explicit topics
11. Excessive use of obscene language (in particular, veiled) is prohibited. Punishment: blocking the chat for 1 hour.
12. Threats towards someone are prohibited.
13. It is forbidden to flood / flood organization in any form. Punishment: blocking the chat for 30 minutes.
14. It is forbidden to use ads (/ bc) on the server for other purposes.
15. Advertising of cheats and third-party resources is prohibited.
16. Any distribution of server bugs is prohibited.
17. It is forbidden to flood with symbols (from 12 meaningless letters / symbols). Punishment: Mut for 1 hour.
5.26. It is forbidden to interfere with the Administration of the Game and the employees of the Moderation Department, distract them from their work, interfere with their work.
5.27. It is forbidden to lie to the representatives of the Operator.
5.28. The game forbids threats, blackmail, wishes for death, illness, etc., related to the personality of the player and his loved ones in real life.
5.29. It is prohibited in any way, including but not limited to sale, purchase, exchange and transfer, to receive information necessary to access accounts in the Game and on the website of other Users. It is forbidden to buy or receive in any other way playable characters or accounts.
5.30. The User has the right to use the Game exclusively for non-commercial purposes within the framework defined by this Agreement.
5.31. It is forbidden to use any third-party programs that exercise control over the game process. Any programs that automatically generate game data and are used to gain a gaming advantage over other players are also prohibited.
5.32. The user has the right to change his password an unlimited number of times. In this case, the User is obliged to independently ensure the complexity and secrecythe accuracy of your password and other required data. The user is also responsible for non-disclosure of his username and password, as well as all risks (losses) associated with possible disclosure.
5.33. The user can appeal against the actions of the Game Moderators in the Discord server. The complaint must be presented reasoned, without emotion and violation of other points of the rules. Complaints about transliteration are not considered. Complaints about the actions of moderators older than one month are not considered. The complaint is filed no more than once. If it is considered, and it is denied, it is not allowed to reapply for the same reason.
5.34. The user agrees that, in case of violation of his duties, the Operator or his representatives have the right to apply sanctions to him at any time: warning, temporary blocking of the use of the game chat (mut), temporary or permanent blocking of the account (ban), suspension / termination of the provision of Services, claims for damages and other actions.
5.42. The actions of the Operator are not discussed and are not subject to appeal.
5.44. The user undertakes to comply with the Game Rules.
5.45. The Operator reserves the right to refuse to provide services to the User, to restrict access to services, to Additional Paid Services, as well as the right to block the User's account without giving any reason.
5.45. Other obligations of the User are provided for in the "Additional Paid Services" section of this Agreement.
6. General Provisions.
6.1. The user is hereby notified that regular long-term (continuous) presence of a personal computer can cause various complications of a physical condition, including impaired vision, scoliosis, various forms of neuroses and other negative effects on the body. The User guarantees that he will use the Services exclusively for a reasonable time, with breaks for rest or other measures to prevent the physical condition, if such are recommended or prescribed to the User.
6.2. The User is not entitled to use any components of the Portal outside the Portal without the written consent of the Operator.
6.3. The User understands, accepts and agrees that any element of the Portal is a constituent part of the Portal, a certain set of functions and capabilities of the computer program, and despite the fact that the User is allowed to manage such elements of the Portal while using the Portal, it cannot be regarded under any circumstances. circumstances, such as the transfer and / or assignment of ownership of this element from the Operator to the User, just as such management of the Portal element cannot be regarded as the authorship of the User in relation to the Portal element and / or the co-authorship of the User and the Operator in relation to the Portal element ...
6.4. The conclusion of this Agreement cannot be regarded as the assignment of any rights from the Operator to the User for any components of the Portal.
6.5. If the User, in accordance with the laws of his state, is prohibited from using the Portal online or there are other legislative restrictions, including restrictions on the age of admission to such services, the User is not entitled to use the Portal or individual Portal Services. In this case, the User is solely responsible for the use of the Portal on the territory of his state in accordance with local laws.
6.6. This Agreement can be changed by the Operator without any prior notice. Any changes to the Agreement made by the Operator unilaterally come into force on the day following the day of publication of such changes on the Internet site. The User undertakes to independently check the Agreement for changes. Failure by the User to take action to familiarize himself with the Agreement and / or the amended version of the Agreement cannot serve as a basis for the User's failure to fulfill his obligations and the User's failure to comply with the restrictions established by the Agreement.
6.7. The invalidity of one or several provisions of the Agreement, recognized in the prescribed manner by a court decision that has entered into force, does not entail the invalidity of the agreement as a whole for the Parties. In the event that one or several provisions of the Agreement are recognized as invalid in the prescribed manner, the Parties undertake to fulfill their obligations under the Agreement as close as possible to those implied by the Parties when concluding and / or agreeing to amend the Agreement in a manner.
6.8. All disputes between the parties under this agreement are to be resolved through correspondence and negotiations using the pre-trial (claim) procedure, and if it is impossible to reach agreement between the parties through negotiations, the consideration of the dispute can be referred by any interested party to a court of general jurisdiction at the location of the Operator.
Appendix No. 1 to the User Agreement For the online game minecraft server MineArtis
Additional Paid Services.
1. This section of the Agreement regulates the procedure and conditions for the provision of Additional Paid Services by the Operator to the User related to the Portal.
2. At the request of the User, the Operator provides the User with Additional Paid Services, which provide the User with the opportunity to use additional, extended, special features of the Portal. As a result of using some additional features, the User can receive game values that contribute to a faster development of the game character on the Portal, and / or a faster growth of the User's rating. Game values are intangible and can be used by the User only within the Portal.
3. The moment the Operator provides the Additional Paid Service is the moment the Operator provides the Additional Paid Service to the User for payment of this Additional Paid Service and the User receives this Additional Paid Service. From this moment, the Additional Paid Service is considered to be provided by the Operator to the User in full, on time and with proper quality. The Operator reserves the right to provide Additional Paid Service for up to 30 days inclusive. In the event of technical problems that do not depend on the actions of the Operator, the period may increase by the time required to eliminate such problems. The funds paid by the User for the Additional Paid Service provided are not subject to return from the Operator to the User.
4. If the User decided to use the Additional Paid Services of the Operator, then at the request of the Operator, he is obliged to provide his Surname, Name, year of birth, and other information that will allow the Operator, if necessary, to identify a specific individual with this User account on the Portal, as well as to identify the payer and the owner of the bank account in the framework of the fight against money laundering, obtained by illegal means.
The user is solely responsible for the correctness, completeness, reliability and correctness of the indication of his personal data. The User agrees that the Operator can and has the right to request, collect and store, taking into account the provisions of the Federal Law "On the Protection of Personal Data", the User's personal information, including information about the last name, first name, patronymic, gender, age, address of the registered or actual stay, contact numbers or e-mail addresses or other means of electronic communication, as well as, in cases where the User uses Additional Paid Services - data on the User's payment details, including data on credit or debit payment cards and other means of payment, if this does not contradict Romanian legislation.
5. The list and cost of Additional Paid Services is published exclusively by the Operator on the website https://survivaladventures.net....
6. Methods and terms of payment for Additional Paid Services on the Portal are published by the Operator on the Internet site. The User's account is replenished by the User by transferring funds through supported payment systems to the Operator's current account. The list of payment systems available for payment is given on the website https://survivaladventures.net....
7. When implementing Additional Paid Services, the User undertakes to follow the payment instructions for the order and methods of payment, including the rules for entering a message and a number of short text messages (SMS), including the procedure for entering capital and lowercase letters, numbers and input language. The purchase of the Additional Paid Service is guaranteed subject to the accompanying instructions and payment terms. The Operator is not responsible for the correct fulfillment by the User of the conditions for making payments for Additional Paid Services, as for those outside the control of the Operator. For questions about the rules and procedure for using payment systems to replenish a personal account, the User should contact legal entities - holders of such payment systems. The Operator does not clarify to the Users questions related to the rules and procedures for using such payment systems, and also does not compensate the User who has carried out operations for crediting funds to replenish the User's account on the Portal through payment systems, if such payments were made with violations the rules established by the payment systems, as a result of which the funds were not received by the Operator.
8. Receipt by the User of Additional Paid Services is possible subject to full payment by the User of such Additional Paid Services, while the Operator has the right, prior to receiving confirmation of payment for Additional Paid Services, not to provide such Services, provide in a limited amount or limit the User to receive Additional Paid Services. The operator does not provide The User has a deferral, installment plan for payment of Additional Paid Services, and also does not provide Additional Paid Services to the User on credit. Additional Paid Services are provided by the Operator to the User on condition of full prepayment of the cost of such Additional Paid Services.
9. In the event that, as a result of a technical error or failure of the Portal, or deliberate actions of the User, he received Additional Paid Services without payment and / or incomplete payment of such Additional Paid Services, the User is obliged to immediately inform the Operator of this fact and compensate the Operator for the cost of Additional Paid Services. Paid Services received by the User as a result of such circumstances, or refuse to use these Additional Paid Services. Otherwise, the operator reserves the right to refuse to provide additional paid services or to refuse completely.
10. The User is obliged to keep the documents confirming his payment for Additional Paid Services for the entire time of using the Portal, and if the Operator requests such documents, provide them to the Operator, as well as provide the Operator with information about the circumstances of making such a payment by the User.
11. Additional Paid Services are provided exclusively by the Operator, therefore, no offers of third parties for the provision of any Services related to the Portal can be regarded by the User as proposals emanating from the Operator. In the event of any controversial, unclear situations, or sending to the User any offers of any third parties related to payment for the Services, or Additional Paid Services on the Portal, or posting such advertisements and offers on the Internet, with the exception of the Operators' Resources and made on behalf of Operator, the User is obliged to immediately notify the Operator of this fact. If the User, in violation of this provision, made a payment for the specified ad using the details specified in such an ad, the User's claims to the Operator regarding the failure to receive funds to the User's account are not accepted, and the Operator does not compensate the User for the funds spent by the User in such circumstances.
15. If the Operator finds that the User receives Services or Additional Paid Services within the Portal from other third parties (individuals and / or legal entities), the Operator has the right to suspend, restrict, terminate the provision of Services, additional Paid Services to the User.
16. Receiving Additional Paid Services does not release Users from compliance with this User Agreement and the application of any measures stipulated in the User Agreement, including full or partial refusal of the Operator to provide Services to the User. The User is not compensated for the paid Services in the event of the Operator's refusal to provide the Services.
17. The User guarantees to the Operator that he has the right to use the means of his choice to pay for Additional Paid Services, without violating the legislation of Romania and / or the legislation of another country of which the User is a citizen. The Operator is not responsible for possible damage to third parties and / or other Users of the Portal, caused as a result of the User's use of means of payment that do not belong to him.
18. The Operator is not responsible for possible illegal actions of the User when he makes payment for Additional Paid Services on the Portal. The Operator reserves the right to unilaterally suspend or terminate the provision of Services, Additional Paid Services to the User if there is a suspicion of the User committing illegal actions until the circumstances are clarified.
19. If the Operator has reason to believe that the User commits illegal actions or fraudulent actions related to the payment of Additional Paid Services, the Operator has the right to transfer the relevant information to law enforcement agencies to verify this fact.
20. The user independently and at his own expense bears all costs associated with the transfer of funds to the Operator, including fees, commissions.
21. The User guarantees that he has all the authority to conclude this Agreement in the section for the provision of Paid Additional Services, as well as that he has the right and authority to make payments to receive Additional Paid Services.
22. The User agrees, understands and accepts that the Portal is not gambling, gambling, competition, betting, and the purchase of Additional Paid Services is his will and desire, and is not a necessary or mandatory condition for using the Portal.